Anderson & Catania Surety Services, LLC
707 Philadelphia Pike
Wilmington, DE 19809
Text the word: ACSURETY To: 72727
Hours of Operation24/7
Since 1988, our philosophy has been to give our clients the best advice on the process of surety bonding .want you to be informed so that we can assist you in making confident business decisions regarding your surety bonding needs.
We give focused personal attention to our clients. Whether your bonding needs are large or small, we pay close attention to detail and respect your decisions. We have experience from both the bond company side and the agency side. This enables us to better understand the underwriting process and tailor it to your needs.
Our extensive network of representation means we're not obligated to any one company, but have the freedom to seek bonds from the best provider in any given set of circumstances. We know where to turn because we watch market trends and how they may affect your business decisions. We don’t just assist clients with your current surety bond needs, but also look out for your bond needs in the future. The single most important bond we create for you is the next one.
We have various business affiliations, and are members of or are licensed by the following associations:
- Philadelphia, New York City, New Jersey, and Syracuse Surety Associations
- National Association of Surety Bond Producers (NASBP)
- Insurance Agents and Brokers (IAB)
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- Delaware Contractors Association (DCA)
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Construction Financial Manager's Association (CFMA)